Department of Corrections Website
Full Time, Part Time
$31.05 - $49.67/hr - based on years of experience
No recruiters please
Our nurses deliver services that promote health, foster healing, and support coping and adjusting to various health conditions. Nursing services are provided to individual patients, their families, groups of patients, the staff employed at a correctional facility and to the public at large. The Registered Nurse 2 serves as a lead worker and supports the agency mission and vision by:
- Screening, assessing, and evaluating offenders and the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe and their health care continuous.
- Responding to all other requests for health care attention in a complete, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Delegating and supervising work, monitoring, managing, coordinating, and delivering health care.
- Planning transition, making referrals and arranging follow-up when patients transfer or return to the community.
- Assisting patients to improve their skill and ability to provide care for themselves and their family.
- Counseling, consulting, teaching, advising, and providing health information that improves quality of health services and/or enhances safety and security.
Be the first to see new jobs near Monroe, WA!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks