2017 Leadership Training and Lobby Day in the Washington, DC area
For Chapters in good standing, IAFN will provide one free registration (in the amount of $100) and approval to use Chapter funds for travel to the Washington, DC area. It will be up to each Chapter to submit the name of the representative that will be using this free registration and that representative can be an officer or another general member.
Registration information and final agenda will be available by mid-January, but for planning purposes we wanted to provide you some preliminary information.
Event Date and Time: April 3, 2017 8:30-4:30 and April 4, 2017 8:30-4:30
Event Location: Washington, DC area
Event Registration: $100.00
IAFN has secured a room block at a DC area hotel at the rate of $199 a night.
Chapter funds are approved to be used for the following:
- airfare to Washington, DC. The airfare must be purchased at a minimum of 14 days in advance at the lowest fare (Coach) possible.
- up to 3 nights hotel at the designated hotel. Please know that IAFN has secured a room block and to be sure to book under that block to get the best rate when registration information is provided. If you choose to stay at an alternate hotel the nightly rate cannot exceed $199.
- Submit name of agreed upon representative to Dreama Kirby by January 31, 2017.
- All meals will be on your own.
- An expense report with receipts for hotel and airfare must be submitted to Dreama within 7 days of completed travel to serve as back up for the chapter funds used.